Georgia Alcohol Seller Server On-Off Premise Certification Training Course
Georgia Alcohol Responsible Beverage Service Awareness Training Program
Course Introduction & Description While it is highly encouraged, Georgia does not require Responsible Alcohol Service, Server – Seller or Owner – Manager training as a part of its alcohol-licensing program. Georgia does not approve, recommend or endorse any particular training regimen or program. Businesses are free to choose, adopt, or develop a training program with which they are comfortable. Georgia has various laws regulating the legal age an individual needs to be to consume, sell, or serve alcoholic beverages and other regulations regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. Within Georgia, the legal age to consume alcoholic beverages is 21. There are also rules and regulations regarding what is required to become a bartender in Georgia. This course is approximately 3 hours in length and provides you with all the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible server of alcohol. Although training is not mandatory, it can significantly reduce the risk and liability associated with alcohol service. Our certification provides a “reasonable efforts” defense against service violations and civil claims, and it may also reduce your insurance premium costs.
Governing Authority Georgia regulations are governed by the Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Division. Georgia Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Division 1800 Century Center Blvd., N.E. Room 4235 Atlanta, GA 30345-3205 Phone: (404) 417-4900 Website: http://www.dor.ga.gov/
For More Info:
Georgia Alcohol Seller Server On-Off Premise Training Course Course Learning Objectives
- Understand alcohol use
- Define alcohol’s effects
- Recognize the server’s role in the enhancement of public safety
- Know the server’s responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Learn what BAC means and how it is calculated
- The effect of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Be able to recognize intoxicated individuals
- Prevent patrons from reaching the point of intoxication by using intervention strategies
- Be able to refuse service to someone and with little conflict
- Recognize alcohol poisoning when it occurs
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
- Check ID’s accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake I.D.
- State Approved: This course has been approved by the Georgia Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Division.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Live 24×7 Support: 1 (800) 442-1149 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printable certificate available once you complete and pass the final exam.
- Valid for 2 years.
- Georgia Alcohol Seller/Server (GA) – $25.00