Convenience Store (C-Store) education and training should begin before any new employee is hired and continue the entire time each person works for you. Make your store the one people.. read more
FOOD HANDLER-MANAGER-HACCP TRAINING & ALCOHOL SELLER-SERVER CERTIFICATION
Leading provider of food handler manager & alcohol seller-server training certifications & ANSI-CFP exam.
Learn anywhere and anytime. Live 24×7 Support. Money-Back Guarantee!
All State – Certified Food Protection Manager (ANSI-CFP)
A Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) is a certification that is obtained by the owner or employee of food facilities that prepare, handle, or serve non-prepackaged potentially hazardous food. The Certified Food Manager (CFM) Training Program accredits and licenses training programs for candidates new to the food industry who may need training.
Our Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is approved by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals. A candidate must pass a food safety examination from an accredited certification provider as recognized by ANSI-CFP. The certificate will be valid for a maximum period of 5 years. The exam will be proctored by an employee at the 3rd party test center location. A 3rd party test center is a location outside of your company location.
Before the Exam: To login into the exam you will need the username and password sent to you in the exam enrollment notice email. If you did not receive your username and password contact Customer Support at 855-796-3525. IMPORTANT: You must have your Username and Password available when you arrive to take the exam.
To Schedule Your Exam Online: After purchasing the exam, please click here to schedule your exam.
Course and Exam Completion Instructions: Upon receiving a passing score of 70%, candidates may print a proof of completion certificate from the LMS. Also, an official certificate will be mailed to candidates within 15 business days of exam completion. Certificate details are provided in this end of course instructions document. (400K- PDF) – Download
- Arizona Food Handler – $12.50
- Arkansas Food Handler – $14.95
- California Food Handler- $12.50
- Chicago Food Service Manager – $85.00
- Chicago Convenience Store – $145.00
- Florida Food Service – $12.95
- Illinois Food Handler – $12.50
- Illinois Food Handler & Alcohol – $24.95
- Los Angeles Food Manager – $85.00
- Nevada Food Handler & Alcohol – $29.95
- New York Food Handler – $15.00
- Texas Food Handler – $10.00
- Texas Food Handler (En Espanol) – $10.00
- Texas Food Handler & TABC – $21.99
- Texas Food Manager & Exam – $99.00
- Texas Convienence Store – $99.00
- Washington DC Food Handler – $20.00
- Arizona Title 4 Basic – $15.95
- Arizona Title 4 Manager – $35.00
- California RBS Winery Training – $25.00
- Florida Seller-Server – $15.00
- Illinois BASSET Certification – $14.95
- Indiana Seller-Server Certificate – $19.95
- Louisiana Responsible Vendor – $25.00
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness – $19.95
- New York ATAP Training – $16.95
- Oregon OLCC Permit – $12.99
- Pennsylvania RAMP – $15.95
- Texas TABC Certification – $10.99
- Texas TABC (En Espanol) – $10.99
- Utah EASY Certification – $15.95
- Vermont ASAP Certificate – $25.00
- Wisconsin Seller-Server RBS – $14.95
- Washington DC Seller-Server – $25.00
Save up to 40% discount by enrolling and training all your employees.
Enjoy tailored corporate solutions and training services-including site and course branding, system integration, course customization, custom reporting, and even consulting service.
Track progress, generate reports, and manage learners using a cloud-based platform.
Responsible Beverage Server (RBS)
Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) is a community-based approach to reducing risks associated with retail alcohol environments. RBS has three essential elements: policy development, merchant education, and partnerships with law enforcement. The goal is to reduce alcohol-related problems by holding merchants accountable if they violate state and local laws, such as sales to minors and intoxicated patrons. Good RBS means that bars check IDs, refuse service to drunk patrons, and the community gets involved to ensure safe alcohol service and sales.
Research shows that simply training servers and sellers is not enough to create long-term change; a successful RBS program must be rooted in the community. This means conducting an assessment to find out which outlets are problematic. From this assessment comes a training program that is tailored to the community’s concerns: off-sale (stores), on-sale (bars, restaurants), or special events (fairs, festivals). Server training is part of RBS, but it must be connected to house policies that clearly define how alcohol is sold. Key management personnel must endorse these policies and everyone, from the doorman to the owner, must comply with local and state laws.
Alcohol Seller Server Training
Alcohol Seller-Server Training is a form of occupational education typically provided to servers, sellers and consumers of alcohol to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking. The primary purpose of this employee-training is to mitigate liability during a lawsuit involving intoxication by providing evidence of intent on the part of the establishment that serves and sells alcoholic beverages – a “reasonable efforts defense” – or Safe Harbor. Whether you’re a server, bartender, store clerk, manager, or business owner, we have the training you need. Our approved Alcohol Server Training Courses offer you the easiest, most efficient way to learn about the responsibilities and best practices related to selling and serving alcohol.